Hankins Construction's History
*Family owned and operated, meeting the
needs of customer in the communities of
San Diego since 1990
*Member of the Better Business Bureau
*General Engineering CA Contractors
*We are meeting the needs of our
community by welcoming and providing
services to individual Homeowners,
Homeowners Associations, Business
Owners and Building Contractors.
*Our family is native to Ramona, and we
have worked in the construction business
*Our company is #1 in meeting the needs of
our local building contractors. We use the
only the finest products and materials
*We pride ourselves on our reputation for
performing quality work at competitive
What to look for in a Paving Contractor!
1. Contractor should be licensed by the State of California.
2. Check references of other work done in your area.
3. How long has the contractor been in business?
4. Never pay until work is completed. Do not pay a deposit.
5. Is the contractor performing work himself or subbing it out to
6. All reputable contractors who seek your business in good faith will provide references and phone numbers of satisfied
Contact local building contractors for references as to the quality of work, attention to details, on-time performance, and
ability to finish work completely. It's important to make sure your contractor has adequate liability insurance. When
comparing proposals, you'll want to know the compacted thickness of sub-bases and finished asphalt. (Install 2 compacted
inches of asphalt is different than install 2 inches and compact.)
|Debbie Hankins - President
Dave Hankins - Secretary
Cont. Lic. #916516
Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
Certified 8a Participant #304300
Certified Diverse Business Enterprise (WBE)
Von # 8KN00030
DUNS # 620265160
NAICS # 238990, 238910, 236220, 237310
|For a Free Estimate
Call Debbie at
Serving All Of